Religious Babble

11:40 AM Stack Overflow 0 Comments

Ok.. so logically speaking, Jesus name was spread around and people began worshipping him, but why did he believe that he was the son of God? I read the Bible and the old testament is just really long and it felt like actual recordings made by people. Then the new testament comes along and it's like BAM here's Jesus for yo ass.

So the last thing recorded that Jesus said on the cross was "My God, why have you forsaken me?" roughly translated. I've heard people ask this question all the time, and I finally get it. Jesus truly believed that he was the "Son of God" on that cross he was beaten and ridiculed etc and all he wanted was for God to come down and be like "hey hey now bruh this my son" but he never came. Jesus didn't say much on the cross, nor did  he carrying it on his back.. he was waiting. He knew through and through, that he was in fact the son of the almighty. He was the purest soul in the world and knew retribution would be

You Might Also Like

0 comments: